Print Page   |   Sign In   |   Join NAHAM
Affiliate Leader Forum
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Potential Conference Speaker - Jerry Bridge 0 K. Shaffer The links below will take you to topics, schedule and video.   Jerry Bridge , is a motivational speaker, trainer and author for healthcare. For more than 25 years Jerry has presented for more than 250,000 caregivers, administrative staff and healthcare executives and administrative staff.  Keynote presentations and educational sessions are specifically designed to help inspire leadership, improve performance, work-life balance and well-being. Mr. Bridge has written books and presented workshops on practice management, revenue cycle issues, collections and ICD-10 transition. See Me Present! Keynote Reel My book ; "Who Cares? The give and take of family caregiving"   Learn more here: www.JerryBridge.com “Jerry Bridge is a joy as a speaker. He brought humor, meaning, and solid facts to his presentation. He made our meeting planners look good and brought value to attendees. Jerry set the tone for a very productive and rewarding conference.” Warren Hébert, DNP, RN, CAE, Chief Executive Officer Home Care Association of Louisiana Thanks so much for your valuable time and I look forward to hearing back!     Jerry Bridge, 'Advocating for Caregivers Everywhere' Direct 805.219.0581 ESpeakers JerryBridge.com
by K. Shaffer
Thursday, October 18, 2018
Potential Conference Speaker - Adam White 0 K. Shaffer “How to Become a Leader of Influence: Permission vs. Positional Leadership” "Putting The Human Touch in Healthcare" "The Art of Healthcare" "From Paycheck to Purpose" Adam Speaking Live WHY ADAM? I would love to connect with the right person to find out. I appreciate your help and assistance. Thank You!  ~Adam Healthcare Organizations I have spoken for: MGMA, MGMA Louisville, MGMA Kentucky, OPRA-Ohio Provider Resource Association, WHCA-Washington Healthcare Association, Home Care Association of America, AAHAM- American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management, MGMA-Alabama, Leading Age, Leading Age-NE, Starfish Family Services, MGMA-Colorado, and many more.   Kindest Regards,   ADAM WHITE ADAM EMPOWERS Speaker | Author | Leadership Expert adam@adamwhitespeaks.com adamempowers.com adamwhitespeaks.com (734) 756-9114 "Transform Your Life, Leadership & Results"
by K. Shaffer
Friday, October 12, 2018
Potential Conference Speaker - Brian Wagner 0 K. Shaffer NAHAM has received a number of emails from Brian Wagner, who speaks on overcoming adversity. We've confirmed our speaker for 2019, so wanted to share this with our affiliates. Not sure of the pricing; you can find out more information on his website, below.      https://www.aradicalvision.com/speaking/   Your organization plays an important role in the healthcare industry. You save lives.   We all know that comes with stress. You don’t always see the full impact of your work.   My keynote "If You Could See What I See" will inspire your audience to see and overcome adversity with renewed vision and hope.   Does National Association of Healthcare Access Management hire professional speakers? OhioHealth, Miami Valley Human Resources Association and Henry County Developmental Disabilities are glad that they did.   Who is the best person to contact about speaking at one of your upcoming events?   If that's you, great! I'd love to chat with you about your group. Simply hit reply or call me at (614) 946-1635.    For a sample of what you might expect to see at your event, here's a link to a recent video clip.   Kind regards, Brian  
by K. Shaffer
Friday, October 12, 2018
Welcome to the Affiliate Leader Forum! 0 K. Shaffer NAHAM is pleased to provide this resource for affiliate leaders to connect with each other. Please  feel free to post your questions and discussion topics. 
by K. Shaffer
Monday, August 13, 2018

Community Search
more Calendar

4/23/2019 » 4/26/2019
NAHAM 45th Annual Conference

NAHAM News

© National Association of Healthcare Access Management
2025 M Street NW, Suite 800: Washington, DC 20036
(202) 367-1125 : info@naham.org

Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal  ::   Privacy Policy
Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal