Print Page   |   Sign In   |   Join NAHAM
General Discussion
Group Home Group Home
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
CHAA Stuidy Guide 2017 0 M. Heigh I am studying for the CHAA certification exam. Does anyone have a pdf copy they can send me? If so, my email is mrondah202@hotmail.com
by M. Heigh
Monday, August 21, 2017
Online Patient Portal Registration 0 M. Nelson Has anyone had success increasing the number of patient portal enrollees by offering online registration?  If so, can you share some before and after statistics?
by M. Nelson
Tuesday, May 3, 2016
Entering chief complaints in emergency department.. 3 A. Kimmich Do any of you have a sign-in sheet/log for the ED? If so, what are you using for a format? We are running into trouble with the set up we have and are interested in re-formating.
by N. Canney
Thursday, May 21, 2015
Insurance Training 2 W. Chicko At our hospital, we have what we call the Access Portal where the access education department works on keeping an updated list of each type of insurance and instructions on how that particular insurance is to be entered.  One specific area allows us to look up blue cross medical insurances by their alpha prefix.  There is a link for every insurance you can imagine and clicking on that link brings up instructions on how to correctly enter it.  We make sure our new people are aware of the portal and how to access it.  Even after 7 years doing this.... I depend on that portal on a daily basis.  In addition to the insurance section, we have a section which is called the "Eclipsys Procedure Manual".  In that section there is likewise a list of links regarding all the different aspects of working on Eclipsys.  
by A. Kimmich
Saturday, December 14, 2013

Community Search
more Calendar

4/23/2019 » 4/26/2019
NAHAM 45th Annual Conference

NAHAM News

© National Association of Healthcare Access Management
2025 M Street NW, Suite 800: Washington, DC 20036
(202) 367-1125 : info@naham.org

Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal  ::   Privacy Policy
Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal