Recruiter Club Toolkit
How to Recruit NAHAM Members
Recruiting NAHAM members is easy;encourage individuals to join using the talking points below,and be sure they list your name on their membership application when they join. Members must be new or must have expired over 12 months prior to being reinstated (i.e members who expired in 2012 are not eligible to be "recruited" in 2013). NAHAM will track recruits quarterly; you can only get credit for a recruit who lists your name on their membership application. No other new members will count as recruits.
Use these forms to recruit new NAHAM members:
For individual memberships (currently $195 per year):
Online application available here
For Business Partner memberships (currently $1,500 per year):
Online application available here
Individual members count as 1 (one) recruit towards your overall count; Business Partner members count as 5 (five) recruits towards your overall count.
Talking Points to reference when recruiting individual memberships:
Join NAHAM For Valuable Educational and Career Support. Increase your professionalism, improve your skills and enhance your knowledgewith:
- The Certified Healthcare Access Manager (CHAM) Credentialing Program - A supervised examination program for defining the standards healthcare access management must meet.
- The Certified Healthcare Access Associate (CHAA) Examination - A supervised examination for refining the knowledge and skills of the healthcare access associate.
- An Annual National Educational Conference and Exposition, withregional meetingsand the opportunity to participate on a committee.
- Educational Scholarships and Awards.
Enhance Your Career - network with your peers via the:
- Membership Directory - containing information pertaining to your colleagues across the United States as well as members located in Canada.
- Job Line - learn of new positions and services available in the industry.
- Annual Educational Conference and Exposition.
- Committees and Regional Activities - conducted by NAHAM's affiliate organizations.
- Access Forum interactive listserve.
- Presence on Facebook and LinkedIn, professional and social networking sites.
Stay Informed - keep on top of the latest regulations and guidelines affecting patient access matters through NAHAM's publications:
- The NAHAM Management Journal - a quarterly source of authoritative and educational information.
- Connections- NAHAM's newsletter with timely updates information about your national association.
Talking Points for Business Partner Memberships:
Business Partner Membership Benefits:
Our members are yourcustomers, and NAHAM's Business Partner membership offers numerous opportunities to keep your company's namebefore the membership. We accomplish this by listing the names of our Business Partner Members in each issue of the quarterly journal, the annual membership directory, the annual educational conference program, and on a special web page on NAHAM's web site. We also advise our Regional Representatives of Business Partner affiliation with NAHAM. They are excellent resources for exposure at the local level. When a company becomes a NAHAM Business Partner Member, the announcement is highlighted in our quarterly newsletter, CONNECTIONS, with information on the firm and its products and services.
Some of the otherbenefitsyour company can expect as aNAHAM Business Partner Member include:
- When your duesare received foryour NAHAM Business Partner Membership youwill receive,upon request, one complimentary full set of NAHAM mailing labels to promote your company's products and services. These labels can be used for a follow-up mailing to any telemarketing effort coordinated with the use of our Networking Directory.
- All NAHAM Business Partner Members receive a 15% discount off advertising, mailing list rentals and exhibit space. This can quickly add up!!!
- Business Partnersare offeredfirst choice of booth space for the Annual Conference Vendor Exposition.
- At the Annual Conferenceyou will receive a certificate to display in your exhibit booth stating Business Partner status.
- You have the right to use the NAHAM logo and statement that you are a NAHAM Business Partner Member on promotional pieces, with prior approval of NAHAM.
- We will have your company information listed on the NAHAM website, including a URL link to your own website.
- We offer exclusive sponsorship of NAHAM projects first to our valued Business Partner Members.
- You have the opportunity to reach the decision makers in the healthcare access field by banner advertising on the NAHAM web site, by sponsoring an issue of the ConnectionsNewsletter, and by advertising in the AccessJournal, all at reduced rates.
- NAHAM staff drives members toour Business Partnersfirst whenmembers inquire aboutproducts and services for their facilities.
- Full registration to our annual conference educational sessions are available to our Business Partners at the regular NAHAM member rate.
- NAHAM values its Business Partner members. We ask their opinions and insights on all projects related to the Business Partner market. NAHAM holds annual meetings of our Business Partner Committee to get to know what your needs are, and we respond.