Thursday, May 16: Lunch
12:00 noon - 1:15 pm
Trace by The White Stone Group, Inc.
Florence Davis, BS, MBA, ACPAR
Director, Patient Access & Utilization Review
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
Patient Access Manager
Northeast Georgia Medical Center
Joel Phillips, CHAM
Project Manager, Patient Access/Financial Services
South Georgia Medical Center
Cover Your Access Team with the Power of Proof
In this session, attendees will hear from three Georgia hospitals that are covering their Patient Access teams with the power of proof. The hospitals have implemented Trace tools to document communication in support of accurate scheduling, coverage and payment for care. Whether the communication takes place by phone, fax, email, web visit or live conversation – these teams have the tools to document every interaction for a clear picture of the patient's path from scheduling to the point of admission. Panelists will share how documenting business with payers, patients and physicians is adding back to their bottom lines with outcomes in reimbursement, patient experience and customer satisfaction. Learn how you can do the same and make your team the hero of the revenue cycle!
- Discuss opportunities to support accurate scheduling, coverage and payment for care by documenting each step of the patient's path from scheduling to admission.
- Evaluate tools available to capture phone, fax, email, web and live interactions with payers, patients and physicians.
- Review hospital outcomes in reimbursement, patient experience and customer satisfaction that have resulted from documenting communication in Patient Access.
AccuReg Patient Access Solutions
Paul Shorrosh, MSW, MBA, CHAM, Southeast Regional Delegate for NAHAM
Founder & CEO of AccuReg
Linda Sullivan, CHAM, CPAR, CHAA,
VP Education & Development at AccuReg
Penny Nydegger, CHAM
Director of Implementation at AccuReg
Excelling in the New World of Patient Access and Proving It!
How today's comprehensive, exception-based workflow technology is empowering Access teams to excel and demonstrate their revenue cycle value in an era of increasing complexity and responsibility.
- Learn how to reduce the complexity of the registrar's job, while drastically reducing the time and expense normally required to perform accurate, quality registrations, screen and obtain prior authorization, verify eligibility, address and identity, estimate liability, collect at point-of-service and pre-service, perform financial clearance and more.
- Learn how to leverage your team's talent and ensure competency through threshold alerting, in-the-moment coaching, and automatic assignment of training and testing based on individual error patterns and performance measures.
- Learn how to track, measure, and prove the value of excellent work in registration and pre-registration.
Friday, May 17: Breakfast
7:45 a.m. –9:00 a.m.
HT Systems / PatientSecure
Matt Bartoloni, Manager of Epic Business Services
NYU Langone Medical Center
May Tun, Director, Project Management Office
NYU Langone Medical Center