Wednesday, April 26
12:00 - 1:15 pm (Lunch will be served)
AccuReg and the AccessKeys: Proving the Financial Value of Patient Access to your CFO
Sponsored by: AccuReg
Hospital Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) performance depends on the performance of Patient Access Services (PAS). The PAS team is the only department in the hospital with the ability to secure payment from patients and payers prior to service and improve patient experience at the same time.
The AccessKeys gave the industry the gift of front-end key performance indicators and benchmarks. But to reach “best” performance goals, hospital PAS teams need a partner who can consolidate multiple front-end tools into one system to simplify, automate and report the performance of the many critical processes required of PAS. Join us as we unveil AccuReg version 6.0, which contains unmatched technology tools and performance reporting, and is supported by highly rated consulting, implementation, support and outsourcing services that are solely focused on PAS performance.
With no limit to EMR integration and no conflict of interest from payer-owners or more profitable back-end receivable focused operations, AccuReg is uniquely positioned to empower PAS and RCM leaders to achieve transformational results from the front-end. Join this presentation to learn more about the one partner whose sole purpose for over a decade has been to empower PAS teams to improve cash, denials and Patient Access Experience.
- Learn how AccuReg incorporates the AccessKeys to prove the financial value of PAS to your CFO
- Understand the benefits of consolidating to one vendor with a full suite of proven PAS automation tools, a comprehensive approach (systems, people, process), and a singular vision and focus on PAS
- See the latest version 6 of AccuReg with Integrated Intelligence™ (a dynamic self-learning rules engine)
- Jase Durard, Chief Revenue Officer, AccuReg
- Paul Shorrosh, Founder and CEO, AccuReg
Work-From-Home in Patient Access: How to Make it Work
Sponsored by: Vyne Medical
Work-from-home programs are growing across the country, with three out of five organizations now offering some form of telecommuting option for employees. Telework programs are proven to produce significant outcomes in productivity, cost reduction, job satisfaction and work/life flexibility among employees. In this session, a panel of Patient Access leaders will share strategies for building successful work-from-home programs in the revenue cycle. The panel will outline employee criteria and technology requirements for at-home agents, as well as workflows to support seamless hand-offs and collaboration among teams. Panelists will share challenges faced and steps taken to maintain quality, security and productivity in the process. Attendees will walk away with practical steps for initiating their own work-from-home programs in Patient Access.
- Discuss requirements and standards for work-from-home programs in Patient Access.
- Review workflows to support seamless hand-offs and collaboration among teams.
- Identify supporting technologies for a successful work-from-home environment.
- Evaluate outcomes in financial savings, employee satisfaction and productivity.
- Yvonne A. Chase, MBA, CHAM, FHAM, Manager, Revenue Cycle, Mayo Clinic
- Patti Consolver, CHAM, FHAM, Senior Director, Patient Access, System Services, Texas Health Resources
- Lynne Hildreth, Director, Patient Access, Moffitt Cancer Center
- Scott Overholt, Chief Marketing Officer, Vyne™
Thursday, April 27
7:30 - 8:45 am (Breakfast will be served)
Putting Order Back into Orders
Sponsored by: Experian Health
Imagine a Global Positioning System (GPS) for healthcare orders. A GPS that instantly locates an order and routes it to its destination swiftly and error-free. Experian Health’s Order Manager is a web-based outpatient order communication solution that connects hospitals, health systems or stand-alone clinics with community physicians. Order Manager lets physician office staff view patient schedules and manage patient questions and issues in a timely way without having to call the hospital for details. Through its integration with our eCare NEXT platform, Order Manager runs medical necessity, checks the order for insurance eligibility, and for prior authorizations—eliminating paper forms and transforms the orders workflow into a well-documented process where no information is lost, all rules are followed, and appointments are scheduled efficiently.
- Learn about automation of labor-intensive processes through a single, centralized repository for all orders
- Increased provider satisfaction and a stronger physician network
- Enhanced productivity by eliminating unnecessary phone calls and paper transactions
- Improved care coordination and patient satisfaction
- Comply with medical necessity requirements
- Stephen Benz, Regional Director, Clinical Solutions, Experian Health
Adopting Patient-Centric Strategies to Improve Your Revenue Cycle
Sponsored by: nThrive
As patients become savvy consumers of healthcare services and regulations challenge reimbursement, providers need to implement strategies that will improve cash flow and increase patient satisfaction.
This interactive presentation will encourage attendees to share in the discussion on market trends and the holistic, integrated revenue cycle of the future. The discussion will:
- Review emerging and current market trends
- Identify persistent Patient Access challenges,
- Identify strategies that lead to a sophisticated and comprehensive Patient Access solution
One of our hospital clients will relate personal Patient Access challenges and struggles, their approach to resolving the issues, and the results and outcomes achieved through implementation of an integrated strategies.