Below you will find third-party sites and resources. If you have a favorite resource that's not included in the list, please let us know.
Dept. of Health and Human Services
- Quality Check
Quality Check is a site operated by the Joint Commission, and offers ratings of hospitals as well as nursing homes, home care providers and laboratories.
- The Joint Commission
The Joint Commission
NAHAM Selected Links
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- American Association of Healthcare Administrative Managers
American Association of Healthcare Administrative Managers
- American Health Information Management Association
American Health Information Management Association
CalHospitalCompare.org enables you to compare selected hospitals on dozens of measures including infection prevention, intensive care mortality rate and overall patient experience. The site, run by the California HealthCare Foundation, offers the option of searching by hospital name, location or medical condition.
- Family Care Network
Family Care Network
- Federal Register
- Government Printing Office
Government Printing Office
- Health Administration and Information Technology
This article discusses the trend of integrating IT in health care administration and some of the benefits and concerns that the industry has to consider.
- Health Information & the Law
This website is an online guide to federal and state laws governing access, use, release, and publication of health information.
- Health Intelligence Network
Health Intelligence Network
- Healthcare Leadership Council
Healthcare Leadership Council
- HIMSS Patient Identity Integrity Toolkit
The HIMSS(Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society) Patient Identity Integrity Toolkit provides resources detailing the complexities of patient identity management.
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement
Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- National Committee for Quality Assurance
National Committee for Quality Assurance
- The Case Management Society of America
The Case Management Society of America
- The Leapfrog Group
The Leapfrog Group is an employer coalition that promotes hospital safety and quality, annually surveys hospitals on safety, quality and cost measures. Participation is voluntary, so not all hospitals are included.
- Workgroup for Electronic Data Exchange
Workgroup for Electronic Data Exchange
Red Flags Rule Related