Dale Williams Scholarship Award
The Dale Williams Scholarship Award is named in honor of a dedicated Healthcare professional and former NAHAM Board member. Dale passed away suddenly at the age of 44. His fun-loving spirit did not diminish his dedication to professional development and education. Under his leadership as the Strategic Planning chair, NAHAM developed the Regional Delegate program.
- The award will provide for roundtrip transportation, registration and lodging to our Annual Conference and Exposition.
- The Scholarship Award is intended for individuals working in the field of patient access services who have not previously attended NAHAM conferences.
- The Dale Williams Scholars will document their conference experiences in an article to appear in the Access Management Journal and will be strongly encouraged to engage in volunteer activities with the association.
Applications are now closed for 2016! To apply for the 2017 Dale Williams Scholarship Award, please submit the form below. Please note:
- You can hover your cursor over underlined categories to read more.
- Applications will be accepted through February, 2017.
- Only one Dale Williams Scholarship is awarded each calendar year.
Please contact NAHAM at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 367-1125 for more information.