2012 Recruiter Club
Reminder: NAHAM's Recruiter Club will be running throughout 2012, with quarterly prizes given to the top recruiter. Get recruiting today!
Do you know others in the patient access field who would benefit from becoming a NAHAM member? If so, you need to join the NAHAM Recruiter Club!
NAHAM's Recruiter Club is a new club that encourages our members to get the word out on what NAHAM can do for patient access professionals. By spreading the word about NAHAM, you not only expand the NAHAM community by communicating valuable information and resources to those who may be unaware of these valuable benefits, but you also make yourself eligible for a wide array of great Recruiter Club prizes!
Recruit members, win prizes. It's that simple.
But you don't have to wait until then to win great prizes. NAHAM will be giving away quarterly prizes to our top recruiters. Check back regularly to see the latest top recruiters and upcoming prize give-aways. Start recruiting today!
How to Become a Member of NAHAM's Recruiter Club
Each time you recruit a new NAHAM member, you will receive credit toward winning exciting prizes, awards and recognition. It's just that simple.
How to Receive Credit for Recruiting
It's an easy process; just three steps:
- Click on "Manage Your Profile", the last menu item in the options on the left hand side of the page.
- Scroll down to "Community"; click on "Referrals". This page will show all of your referalls that you have sent, and who has signed up.
- Click "Refer a Friend" at the top and follow the easy steps to send an email to your contact(s).
That's it! The system will automatically track who joins based on your referral.
Members must be new or must have expired over 12 month sprior to being reinstated(members who expired in 2010 are not eligible to be "recruited" in 2011). NAHAM will track recruits quarterly; you can only get credit for a recruit who you refer through this process. No other new members will count as recruits. Individual members count as 1 (one) recruit towards your overall count; Business Partner members count as 5 (five) recruits towards your overall count.
Where to Find Prospective Members
Prospective members are everywhere and just need to be sought. All you have to do is continue to tell everyone you know about NAHAM. Those individuals should include:
- Friends and Family
- Community Affiliates
Please refer to NAHAM's Recruiter Club Tool Kit for information and suggestions on making your recruitment efforts successful.
Why Recruit New Members?
- You support your profession and the industry
- You support the mission of NAHAM and provide an opportunity for others to reach their full personal, professional and economic potential
- You share the benefits of a great organization with other professionals
- You expand your base of knowledgeable resources and provide for new networking opportunities
- You provide for the future of the organization
- You receive peer recognition and win exciting prizes and awards
Questions? Contact NAHAM at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.367.1125.