Business Partner Members of NAHAM are individuals working for businesses who service the healthcare industry with particular relevance to patient access services. These members may not vote or hold office but may serve as committee members.
Business Partner membership is $1,500 per year and expires one year from date of payment.
Select the Business Partner option on the registration form here.
If you prefer to pay via mail or fax, click here to download the Word version of the membership applciation.
Business Partner Membership Benefits
Our members are your customers and NAHAM's Business Partner membership offers numerous opportunities to keep your company's name before the membership. We accomplish this by listing the names of our Business Partner Members in each issue of the Access Management Journal, in the annual educational conference program, and on our Web site. We also advise our Regional Representatives of Business Partner affiliation with NAHAM. They are excellent resources for exposure at the local level. When a company becomes a NAHAM Business Partner Member, the announcement is highlighted in our quarterly newsletter -CONNECTIONS, with information on the company and its products and services.
Some of the other benefits your company can expect as a NAHAM Business Partner Member include:
- When your dues are received for your NAHAM Business Partner Membership you will receive, upon request, one complimentary full set of NAHAM mailing labels to promote your company's products and services. These labels can be used for a follow-up mailing to any telemarketing effort coordinated with the use of our Networking Directory.
- All NAHAM Business Partner Members receive a 15% discount off advertising, mailing list rentals and exhibit space. This can quickly add up!!!
- Business Partners are offered first choice of booth space for the Annual Conference Vendor Exposition.
- At the Annual Conference you will receive a certificate to display in your exhibit booth stating Business Partner status.
- You have the right to use the NAHAM logo and statement that you are a NAHAM Business Partner Member on promotional pieces, with prior approval of NAHAM.
- We will have your company information listed on the NAHAM website, including a URL link to your own website.
- We offer exclusive sponsorship of NAHAM projects first to our valued Business Partner Members.
- You have the opportunity to reach the decision makers in the healthcare access field by banner advertising on the NAHAM web site, by sponsoring an issue of the Connections Newsletter, and by advertising in the Access Journal, all at reduced rates.
- NAHAM staff drives members to our Business Partners first when members inquire about products and services for their facilities.
- Full registration to our annual conference educational sessions are available to our Business Partners at the regular NAHAM member rate.
- NAHAM values its Business Partner members. We ask their opinions and insights on all projects related to the Business Partner market. NAHAM holds annual meetings of our Business Partner Committee to get to know what your needs are, and we respond.