Welcome to our Online Community!
The National Association of Healthcare Access Management promotes best practices, standards, and subject matter expertise; provides an array of networking, education, and certification opportunities; and enables our members to influence and promote high quality delivery of Patient Access Services.
We welcome you to our online community and hope you will explore the various features our new web site has to offer. We have created this online space for you to log on and create a dynamic profile, collaborate on projects, share your ideas and expertise – and, most importantly, to connect with your fellow members. Share, collaborate, exchange and grow!
We're glad you're here!
- Registration is now open for NAHAM's 39th Annual Educational Conference & Exposition, May 15-18, 2013 in Atlanta, Georgia. Click here to learn more!
- NAHAM just launched a new members-only benefit, the CMS Survey Toolkit; click here to learn more.
- For the latest in certification news, check out Winter 2013, Issue Six of CertAlert - available here!
- Regional Delegate elections for the Southeast, Central, and Midwest regions will be held in April. Watch your inbox for your region's ballot.
- Be sure to check out the recently-released Joint Commission Survey Toolkit, a new members-only benefit
- Enroll now in the July testing window to earn your CHAM or CHAA Credential today! Learn more about becoming certified and sign-up here before the May 31 deadline to join the over 5,800 currently certified others in your field who have taken the first step in controlling their future in patient access!
NAHAM Membership dues will increase starting January 1, 2013. Please visit the NAHAM Membership page for more information.